Friday, October 2, 2009

Dressed To The Nines!

Hi once again, people!
I'm Dressed To The Nines, and as you can see, I'm blue and grey in colour! I consist of three striking colours; blue (love the colour!), black-blue, and grey!
My design? You will love it! It's striking! ;)
I'm a size L, but I fit people of size M and S too!
Here's my front. :)

...and here's the back! ;)
And good news is, I'm new!
I was bought early this year but was abandoned since then. :(
So, if you want me, do contact the owner!
I'll make you stand out from the crowd with my striking colour!
For those of you who are shy and dare not show your shoulders, don't worry, I have sleeves. ;)
I am of this brand, MNGirl.
(If you would like a clearer picture of me, please email the owner for enquiries!)
My price, you ask, is RM39!
Not bad, eh?
So, do buy me. I need to make someone pretty! That's my job, duh?

No comments:

Post a Comment